Find programs and resources in your area to support healthy aging with a disability


For Medical Emergencies call  911.

For essential community services such as housing, food needs, and health care, contact United Way by calling 211. United Way staffs the 211 phone line 24/7. Essential Community Services | United Way 211


The National Resource Center and UM-CDHW administrative offices are located at:
325 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Suite 6
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108

Phone: (734) 615-6720

Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 10am to 5pm ET
* The Resource Center is not open on holidays

Send us a message

In your message, please identify the state where you are seeking resources. Do not send sensitive patient health information through this form.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.