JACIL is committed to enabling persons with disabilities to gain effective control and direction of their own lives in the home, in the workplace and in the community.
- Independent Living & Support Services
- Policy & Policy Makers
- and other areas of household management.
- applying for benefits and budgeting.
- JACIL advocates in such things as locating housing
- JACIL also provides training for Personal Assistants and for the consumers who use Personal Assistants. (see the next section below)
- seeking employment
- Special Training can be provided for people with disabilities in areas such as cooking
Jacksonville, Illinois 62650
Toll Free: 888-317-3287
Deaf Advocate's Videophone: 217-408-2668
Counties served: Morgan, Scott, Cass, Mason
Last Verified Date: 2/25/20