Association of West Virginians dedicated to the belief that diversity makes the communities stronger. Provides training and advocacy on issues affecting people with disabilities, through statewide, cross disability activities.
- Independent Living & Support Services
- Legal/Financial & Advocacy
- acts as a credible source for policy makers
- collaborates with state and community organizations
- Provides training to individuals with disabilities on a variety of topics
Institute, West Virginia 25112
Last Verified Date: 5/9/2022