Assocation of West Virginians dedicated to the belief that diversity makes the communities stronger. Provides training and advocacy on issues affecting people with disabilities, through statewide, cross disability activities.
- Independent Living & Support Services
- Legal/Financial & Advocacy
- acts as a credible source for policy makers
- collaborates with state and community organizations
- Provides training to individuals with disabilities on a variety of topics
Last Verified Date: Not Yet Verified